[Expertfinder-dev] Related vocabularies

John Breslin john.breslin
Wed Sep 20 15:21:35 UTC 2006

Hello all -

I mentioned during the phone conference this afternoon that Uldis has
worked on a related vocabulary, which is the Resume / CV ontology:

http://captsolo.net/semweb/resume/cv.rdfs

More information at:

http://captsolo.net/semweb/index.html

Please see also this paper by Uldis from our FOAF Galway workshop:

http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/Europe/events/foaf-galway/papers/pp/extending_foaf_with_resume/

Regarding the IRC channel mentioned in the phone conference, the main
FOAF people are often on #swig (Dan Brickley and Libby Miller are IRC
users danbri or libby) and there is also a #foaf channel that could
potentially be used for coordinating people involved in the Expert
Finder work.  I also am on there mostly, as well as the #sioc channel
(user Cloud = me!).

Thanks,

John.