[Expertfinder-dev] F2F in January 2007

Lyndon J B Nixon nixon
Thu Sep 21 10:59:49 UTC 2006

Dear ExpertFinders :-)

I just want to confirm to you that FU Berlin would be happy to organize a
F2F meeting in January during the Knowledge

Web General Assembly (which is taking place here in Berlin). We can also
credit Knowledge Web as a sponsor (no application necessary) which means
some of you can travel on Knowledge Web funds. We would prefer Wednesday,
January 17 2007 for the date of the meeting. I suggest this can be a
discussion item for the next teleconference.

Best regards

Lyndon Nixon

--

Dipl.-Inf. Lyndon J B Nixon            | Freie Universitaet

Netzbasierte Informationssysteme | Institut fuer Informatik

Tel.: +49-30-838-75225                 | Takustrasse 9

Mail:  <mailto:nixon at inf.fu-berlin.de> nixon at inf.fu-berlin.de           | D
14195 Berlin

 <http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~nixon/> http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/~nixon/