[expertfinder-dev] greets and questions

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 10:41:38 UTC 2007

Greetings to all

not sure if I posted to this list before, or only the the other (dev) by mistake
so I ll repeat the greetings (greetings, apols for dupes) and intro: I
have managed to slip in on deadline a paper about an expertfinder for
emergency relief vision, which had been stagnant for a while

The project has now been joined by Stefan Meretz, based in Berlin,
(Stefan ex machina, thanks) who shares vision and interests and will
present at the workshop (seems a good idea to cut on travel costs
these days) and will contribute to the project accordingly from now
on. I am sorry I wont meet you in person on this occasion, but hope to
catch up will all of you at some stage.(small world theory)

couple of questions plz

1 are there any formal poster specs in terms of size, font and paper
type?(havent seen them anywhere), also is there a print shop at the
uni that we could email to the poster
if we dont get a better option elsewhere?

2 Now, I am trying to compile a list of what tools support FOAF,  other than
http://drupal.org/project/foaf  drupal which we are basing our prototype on,
 and wonder if there is

 a)a formal spec other than this one
http://www.socialtext.net/foafnet/index.cgi?basic_specs
 b) a list of tools and embed foaf support by default (that will make
life real easy)

thanks
Paola Di Maio