[expertfinder-dev] ExpertFinder workshop post-processing

Axel Polleres axel.polleres at urjc.es
Fri Jan 19 18:28:14 UTC 2007

Dear all,

First of all, thanks for an inspiring workshop, and I hope with this
mail I can contribute a bit to keep the good spirit.

At http://www.rdfweb.org/topic/ExpertFinder_2fEFW2007
you'll finde information on the following issues:

1) Where to find/put the presentations?
2) Where to find notes from the workshop
3) How to proceed with post processing of the Open Space sessions.
4) Pictures from the workshop

As for presentation slides, which will be linked up with the
workshop homepage soon, John started to tag his slides using an
expertfinder tag for the slides on SlideShare.net:
   http://www.slideshare.net/tag/expertfinder
which probably all should do!

ad 2) I created subpages for each slot as follows adding some minimal
keywords. I'd kindly ask all session reporters to update this
information on the wiki:

http://www.rdfweb.org/topic/ExpertFinder/EFW2007/Slot1_IndustrialNeedsForExpertFinding
(Luis)

http://www.rdfweb.org/topic/ExpertFinder/EFW2007/Slot2_BenchmarkDatasets
(Andreas)

http://www.rdfweb.org/topic/ExpertFinder/EFW2007/Slot3_MappingBetweenRDF
(Max)

http://www.rdfweb.org/topic/ExpertFinder/EFW2007/Slot4_FOAFplusplusExpertFinderFuture
(Axel)

http://www.rdfweb.org/topic/ExpertFinder/EFW2007/Slot5_InterestVsCompetence
(Tereza)

http://www.rdfweb.org/topic/ExpertFinder/EFW2007/Slot6_HowToDescribeSkills_SKOS
(Uldis)

p.s.:  Many of you took pictures from the workshop, I kindly ask you to
make them accessible and simply add them to the "ADDITIONAL LINKS"
section on
http://www.rdfweb.org/topic/ExpertFinder/EFW2007

p.p.s.: Feel free to add more useful post-wolrkshop information, if you
like!

best regards,
axel
--