[expertfinder-dev] Wiki permissions

Uldis Bojars uldis.bojars at deri.org
Fri Jan 26 11:44:48 UTC 2007

To those who like to explore things in more detail, you can look at the
source of, e.g., Login/UserPreferences page of the ESW Wiki:

It is a wiki page like all other, but see the access control line "#acl
MoinPagesEditorGroup:read,write,delete,revert All:read" (only users in the
wiki editors group may change this page, all the rest can only read it).