[expertfinder-dev] Re: clearing up IP issues

Axel Polleres axel.polleres at deri.org
Sat Nov 17 01:24:18 GMT 2007

Hi Paola,

paola.dimaio at gmail.com wrote:
> Axel
> thanks for response
> As I heard that Expertfinder was initially a funded initiative of
> which I dont have details,

Not that I know of. So far, no official funding is involved.
Everybody contributed so far by own funds or resources committed
and for the moment this is fine for me and should not hamper any further
progress. Mid/long-term, if we have particular results o present, such a
discussion might indeed make sense though.

So, in order to get going again, and achieve such results, as a first
step I suggest, I'd appreciate if you could send around the minutes
about our discussion in Busan as you proposed to see where we get at the
moment!

Thanks & best regards,
Axel