[expertfinder-dev] Expertfinder workshop in Busan summary/

paola.dimaio at gmail.com paola.dimaio at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 06:56:22 GMT 2007

Hi Axel and all

sorry I posted the notes in the wrong section of the wiki !

In FOAF main page I did not see an link to Experfinder Project Page,
so I edited out whatever entry page I found that had something about
expertfidner written on
But I have not deleted any information, just created more links

I am teaching for the rest of the day, but please do feel free to
revert any incorrect changes

I think we could have

FOAF MAIN PAGE
>>>EXPERTFINDER PROJECT PAGE ( EVENTS, PROJECTS, PEOPLE ETC (now blank))

or anything else that you may suggest
cheers

PDM