[expertfinder-dev] Expertfinder workshop in Busan summary

Axel Polleres axel.polleres at deri.org
Mon Nov 19 07:00:20 GMT 2007

Paola, all,

I appreciate the enthusiasm and this is a good starting point.
Before I give detailed comments one warning:

http://wiki.foaf-project.org

is the wiki of the *whole* foaf-project, not just our playground.
You may have wondered about the borken links on that age which stemmed
from import from an older wiki system. The broken links shall now be fixed.

Thus, I kindly ask you to *not* create arbitrary new top-level pages,
but create new links as *subpages* of the existing.

http://wiki.foaf-project.org/ExpertFinder

and put a category link in the end of the page, ie.
[[Category:ExpertFinder]]

Can anybody post how to make subpages in the new wiki before we continue?

Thanks,
Axel

Dr. Axel Polleres
email: axel at polleres.net  url: http://www.polleres.net/