rdfweb update, web-o-trust tests etc

Aaron Swartz aswartz at s...
Mon Aug 21 01:20:18 UTC 2000

Dan Brickley <daniel.brickley at b...> wrote:

> quick update on my bits of the RDF webring experiment. Basically I've
> been focussing on RSS and fixing up our Perl tools and not actively
> working on the live rdfweb demo lately.

Whoa! Cool stuff.

(Oops, did I scare you?)

Hello everyone, I'm Aaron. I'm not _that_ much of a coder, (and I don't know
much Perl) but I do think what you're doing is pretty cool, so I thought I'd
hang out here and follow along (and probably pester a bit).

> I can now dump out a little rdf report w.r.t. some key in a GPG
> database. e.g. see http://rdfwebring.org/~pldab/rdfweb/danbri.wot.rdf
> (vocab needs fixing up, integrating with friend-of-a-friend stuff). So,
> we could dump a who-signed-who graph from all the public keys referenced
> from the rdfweb (he says naively...).

I don't know how much you care, but your email address are coming out a
little funny -- you don't seem to be including the & in your second entity
encoding. It looks like this:

Edd Dumbill &lt;edd at u...;

> Did some tests with representing
> HTML blobs of CDATA in the webwho.xrdf files (thanks to suggestions from
> Aaron on RSS-DEV), eg. for weblog support and so on. EricP fixed a bug
> in W3C RDF Perllib so this works now.

Cool! I'm glad that got worked out.

Anyway, keep up the good work guys. You've really got something cool here.
Let me know if I can help.

--
Aaron Swartz |"This information is top security.
<http://swartzfam.com/aaron/>| When you have read it, destroy yourself."