[rdfweb-dev] smart-home.rdf: generating webwho from XHTML with XSLT

Edd Dumbill edd at u...
Sat Jul 8 11:05:11 UTC 2000

----- Original Message -----
From: "Libby Miller" <libby.miller at b...>
To: <rdfweb-dev at egroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 07, 2000 2:22 PM
Subject: Re: [rdfweb-dev] smart-home.rdf: generating webwho from XHTML with
XSLT

> Re the calendar xslt stuff you did, I thought it was really excellent
> idea and mucked around a bit with data from my palm and data from our
> calendar all together in Danbri/Jan grant's mini prolog, with the idea
> that where syncing wasn't possible with various sources (e.g. lots of
> separate calendars from different organisations maybe), you could still
> find out who was where, and what they were supposed to be doing. But I
> agree that access control starts looking like a problem. I'm hoping to
> play around with it some more, maybe next month, since I'm now on the
> Harmony project wth Danbri, and that's partly about modelling events in
> RDF.

I think this has great potential for an app, and hereby volunteer my public
schedule information as test data :-) Sounds like another component for that
killer-RDF-app I'm always in search of. On the Palm front, this may prove of
interest, sent by Norm Walsh to the Perl-XML list:

>> I'll do a "real release" with documentation and other stuff sometime
>> soon, so please don't publish this link just at the moment.
> > http://nwalsh.com/pilot/

(I don't counting pointing ppl on this list to Norm's work as publication
while it's only 7 members strong, but I included Norm's rider to qualify the
status of his work).

-- Edd