RDFWebWikiGlue?

Dan Connolly connolly at w...
Sat Feb 24 08:11:25 UTC 2001

Dan Brickley wrote:
[...]
> Thus... (no namespaces; sue me)
>
> <wn:Person foaf:mbox="mailto:connolly at w...">
> <wiki:Name>DanConnolly</wiki:wikiName>
> <wiki:wikiWebbed>
> <wiki:Site web:about="http://c2.com/cgi-bin/wiki?">
> <dc:title>WikiWikiWeb front page</dc:title>
> </wiki:Site>
> </wiki:wikiWebbed>
> </wn:Person>

I have to look at things in n3 to make sense of them any more;
if I'm reading the above correctly (despite the
use of foaf:mbox as a propAttr rather than as
a subelement with a resource= element), it's equivalent to:

@prefix : <wiki#> .
@prefix wn: <wordnet#> .
@prefix foaf: <foaf#> .
@prefix dc: <dublincore#> .

[ a wn:Person;
foaf:mbox <mailto:connolly at w...>;
:wikiName "DanConnolly";
:wikiWebbed [
a :Site;
= <http://c2.com/cgi-bin/wiki>;
dc:title "WikiWikiWeb front page" ] ].

This representation suffers from a gotcha we've seen before...
I'm not sure what to call it; but try to give me two
different wikiNames at two different wikiSites; you'll get
you're wires crossed. I can't think of a fix at this late
hour. In fact, if this message makes no sense at all,
well, just never mind.