[rdfweb-dev] IRC channel

Seth Russell seth at r...
Mon Mar 12 19:15:53 UTC 2001

From: "Sean B. Palmer" <sean at m...>

> > > i need a XML/RDF or a N3 or a Semenglish
> > > rendering of that ...
>
> Try looking at the source of http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/ The RDF stuff
> is all at the bottom.

Thanks Sean. Thing is, how was a guy like me to know to look for it there ?
IMHO putting the RDF schema right there in the document that is retrieved by
the URL to the URI of the schema is the ideal case. But it seems like an
HTML page that contains the schema document should have some button or
indication that is readable by humans (even bots) so that they know to look
for it inside the document.

I wonder if we could get the W3C to agree on a icon/text/placement best
practice that is standard for this purpose ?

... and thanks again .. i'll look there in the future.
Seth