[xtm-wg] ANN: Topic Map about Topic Map activities (fwd)

Dan Brickley daniel.brickley at b...
Sun Mar 18 11:46:29 UTC 2001

Compare-and-contrast fodder; sent here for finding-it-again-later purposes...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2001 18:54:43 +1000
From: Robert Barta <rho at b...>
To: xtm-wg at yahoogroups.com, di_clarke at b...
Subject: [xtm-wg] ANN: Topic Map about Topic Map activities

Hi,

Today I tried to collect some loose information about the
who-is-who in terms of Topic Maps:

http://topicmaps.bond.edu.au/tm/topic.mc/m-xtm%23t-topic-maps

This is mainly of academic value yet, as I have still much more
detailed information to put into this. Feel free to send me a note
if I have completely omitted something important, like your company
or your personal contribution.

On my TODO list:

- detailed analysis of products/status
- documentation/manuals/white papers/tutorials
- elaboration on relationship between standard documents
- who sponsors what
- related paradigms (concept maps, ....)
- ongoing projects using the TM paradigm
- ownerships (as far as publicly available)
- a little bit of history (?)

\rho

PS: The TM server will run on a 90MHz Pentium (stop laughing, I found
it in the basement) until we get our Suns.....

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: xtm-wg-unsubscribe at e...