[rdfweb-dev] Re: IRC channel

Dan Brickley danbri at w...
Sun Mar 25 20:01:37 UTC 2001

yep, assures I put in the webotrust namespace, alongside some GPG-PGP key
info.

knows: I think we stick with knows right now, and tthen investigate an
ontology for talking about where people met, etc., to flesh out that.

names: I forget the 'right' way but DanC set me straight from whatever it
was I did wrong originally Will investigate.

Dan