rdfweb tshirt designs

Libby Miller libby.miller at b...
Tue May 1 16:12:46 UTC 2001

I've been thinking about possible tshirt designs.

links at

http://swordfish.rdfweb.org/~libby/foaf/

current design

http://swordfish.rdfweb.org/~libby/foaf/tshirt1.jpg

which is going to include all the 'knows' arcs in

http://swordfish.rdfweb.org/~libby/foaf/foaf.jpg

the justification for these people being included is that they were all
in files at the beginning, or I thought they ought to be!

nominations of other people to me...but I'd like to keep the number
smallish to keep the relative simplicity of the design.

finally - does anyone want one? Probably orange on dark red as per the
url, and (I'll have to charge) UKP 10-15.

cheers

libby