[rdfweb-dev] bacon numbers: William Loughborough

Jim Ley jim at j...
Sun Apr 28 20:28:15 UTC 2002

"Dan Brickley" <danbri at w...>
> OK, I've found someone with a Bacon number:

Surely that wasn't a difficult job, he's quite a prolific actor I
understand...

http://oracleofbacon.org/cgi-bin/oracle/movielinks?firstname=Bacon%2C+Kevi
n&game=1&secondname=william+love

> Co-depiction paths for William are in the Web at:

http://swordfish.rdfweb.org/discovery/2002/02/paths/allabout.jsp?mbox=mail
to:love26 at g...

but which one in the photos is he? I don't know the guy, there's no point
telling me he's in the photo if you don't tell me which bits are him?

On a related note I've been discussing with someone who wishes to annotate
parts of SVG images as part of making them more accessible (annotate the
relationship between elements within the image to aid a SVG to Speech
engine to better render the content.) I'm trying to convince him to do
this in RDF (he's currently looking at just having this in his own XML
it's more useful than that I feel), and want to relate it to my own
thoughts on providing meta data of image elements.

So if anyone has any initial thoughts let me know, I'll post some fuller
ideas when I've fleshed them out.

Jim.