[rdfweb-dev] [Fwd: developersWorks - FOFA article]

Aaron Swartz aswartz at s...
Mon Jul 8 16:08:53 UTC 2002

> <link rel="FOFA" type="application/rdf+xml" title="FOAF"
> href="http://neuro.nolimits.ro/fofa.rdf"/>
>
> Using that we can easily build crawlers to extract this information, as
> proved recently in the weblogers sphere with my neighbor idea.

I've been doing this: <link rel="meta" type="application/rdf+xml"
href="about.xrdf" />

> The FOAF vocabulary covers pretty much everything I want, but what if
> somebody wants to include information about his book, music albums or
> tv/moview reviews ?

Then feel free to create your own schema with these properties. The
beauty of RDF is that anyone can add new terms by simply getting hold of
a URI.
--
Aaron Swartz [http://www.aaronsw.com]
4FAC4838B7D8D13FA6D92EDB4145521E79F0DF4B