FOAF-a-matic 0.3 + Questions
leigh at l...
Thu Jul 11 13:47:39 UTC 2002
and functions (foaf.js) and form processing (foaf-a-matic.js).
- Added more FOAF properties, including schoolHomepage,
workInfoHomepage, phone, firstName, surname, title.
- Also added mbox_sha1sum as suggested by danbri, using Paul
- Multiple friends can now be added.
- Added an introduction.
- Fixed missing 'mailto:' prefix on friends mbox and
typo (workhomepage => workplaceHomepage)
Next up is likely to be Documents and Projects. Note that I haven't added
Jim's RDF stuff yet, because I wanted to make an end user tool, and seeing
triples is not that friendly. I'll probably add a 'advanced' mode or
something to allow these extras. Suggestions welcome though.
A few questions:
* where should a FOAF description live so it can be spidered? Are they
discovered, or is there somewhere to submit them? I'd like to add this
to the docs.
* Has anyone thought of adding familial relationships (wife, husband, son,
* Property suggestions: 'wishlist' (e.g. Amazon wishlist) and 'readinglist'
"Pluralitas non est ponenda sine necessitate" -- William of Ockham
More information about the foaf-dev