[rdfweb-dev] FOAF-a-matic 0.3 + Questions

Jim Ley jim at j...
Thu Jul 11 14:28:40 UTC 2002

"Leigh Dodds" <leigh at l...>

> http://www.ldodds.com/foaf/foaf-a-matic.html
>
> Next up is likely to be Documents and Projects. Note that I haven't
added
> Jim's RDF stuff yet, because I wanted to make an end user tool, and
seeing
> triples is not that friendly. I'll probably add a 'advanced' mode or
> something to allow these extras. Suggestions welcome though.

Yeah, I agree showing the triples is useless, I was thinking you could
parse it, then query it and check what you got back was what you put in.
If you look at your mirror http://jibbering.com/2002/7/foaf.html now it
queries the parsed RDF and checks if the mailbox extracted from the RDF
is the same as the one entered - a simple check but it at least has but
the stuff through a XML parser, and my (somewhat less reliable) RDF
parser.

Jim.