[rdfweb-dev] FOAF 0.1: Organized, Explained, Collated, Part One

Morbus Iff morbus at d...
Fri Jul 12 18:18:58 UTC 2002

>i think our revised proposal came to something like;
>
><foaf:domainSpecificNick>
> <foaf:DomainSpecificNick>
> <foaf:nickDomain rdf:resource="irc://irc.openprojects.net/" />
> <foaf:cnick>edd</foaf:cnick>
> </foaf:DomainSpecificNick>
></foaf:domainSpecificNick>
>
>danbri, i can't remember well enough, i think you came up with something
>a little slicker than that... ?

That's really, really wordy and ugly looking :(

<foaf:countrySpecificName>
<foaf:CountrySpecificName>
<foaf:nickDomain rdf:resource="afghanistan" />
<foaf:cnick>you</foaf:cnick>
</foaf:CountrySpecificName>
<foaf:CountrySpecificName>
<foaf:nickDomain rdf:resource="usa" />
<foaf:cnick>Miri</foaf:cnick>
</foaf:CountrySpecificName>
</foaf:countrySpecificName>

--
Morbus Iff ( i'm the droid you're looking for )
Please Me: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/25USVJDH68554