[rdfweb-dev] Re: FOAF 0.1: Organized, Explained, Collated, Part One

Morbus Iff morbus at d...
Sun Jul 14 03:15:32 UTC 2002

>> But people keep telling me to trust RDF's verbosity. Argh. Can someone
>> into me why something like this wouldn't work? Help me understand I'm
>> making some newbish RDF mistake.
>>
>> <foaf:nick rdf:resource="http://www.icq.com/">2927491</foaf:nick>
>
>I agree that something like this should be allowed. Since this will
>never happen, you will have to use the more verbose:
>
><foaf:nick foaf:domain="http://www.icq.com/" rdf:value="2927491" />

I find that much nicer, yes (and, in some
degree, better). Dan and Ed, comments?

--
Morbus Iff ( i've got the creme filling )
Tech: http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/779 - articles and weblog