[rdfweb-dev] Re: FOAF 0.1: Organized, Explained, Collated, Part One

Edd Dumbill edd at u...
Mon Jul 15 08:52:18 UTC 2002

On Sun, 2002-07-14 at 04:15, Morbus Iff wrote:
> ><foaf:nick foaf:domain="http://www.icq.com/" rdf:value="2927491" />
>
> I find that much nicer, yes (and, in some
> degree, better). Dan and Ed, comments?

yes, it does like nicer. it's pretty much shorthand for what we were
proposing before. unfortunately my parser of choice doesn't correctly
parse that construction yet, though i've let the author know.

also, danbri suggested that we might leave foaf:nick alone and use
something like foaf:cnick for the more complex property.

-- Edd