rdfweb.org new website

Dan Brickley danbri at w...
Fri Mar 1 01:28:32 UTC 2002

Never actually announced it, but a couple of weeks ago I switched the
rdfweb.org site over to a new one that's been brewing in CVS for a bit.
Libby helped with the site 'design', and Damian and Libby came up with the
background graphic thing. There isn't much more content up there yet,
except for a writeup of the co-depiction experiment and some neat 'find
paths through the graph' tools that Damian and Libby have been working on.
Basically I collected up all the scrappy links and started to make them
into a website. Or the start of one. One new feature is a Wiki, linked
obscurely from the 'developers' section. Maybe should link it from the
front page. Feel free to use the Wiki as a scribblepad for related ideas
(or this list, for that matter).

Anyhow, thought I should mention the new site here...