[rdfweb-dev] Re: bert's email

Dan Brickley danbri at w...
Wed Mar 6 06:28:24 UTC 2002

Yes, one should be able to write

<foaf:Person>
<foaf:mbox rdf:resource="mailto:danbri at w..."/>
<foaf:mbox rdf:resource="mailto:danbri at r..."/>
<foaf:mbox rdf:resource="mailto:daniel.brickley at b..."/>
</foaf:Person>

and have node-convergence behaviour from RDF datastores who know that
foaf:mbox is an unambiguous property (ie. that there is at most on thing
with that property value).

Now I've mode from Perl and DBM to Ruby and SQL, I want another crack at
implenting this. Shouldn't be hard!

BTW we could also lowercase-ify all mailto: URIs, which might help a
little.

Dan