Clever foaf icon/badge image?

Bill Kearney wkearney99 at h...
Fri Nov 22 16:23:05 UTC 2002

> From: Libby Miller <libby.miller at b...>
>
> shellac just came up with the the idea for this:
> http://swordfish.rdfweb.org/~libby/2002/11/foaf/foaf1.jpg

Too HUGE. Let's aim for the 88x31 size as a max. I'd really like to see the
badge AND a tiny variation on it.

> From: Ian Davis <iand at i...>
>
> I'm not particularly graphical but I had a go:
>
> http://internetalchemy.org/2002/11/foafButton.gif
> http://internetalchemy.org/2002/11/foafButton1.gif

NICE! Those look good Ian.

How about a tiny version that used just the face-circles with a transparent
background? That'd be handy for using in places where the [xml] buttons fit.

How about I get an icon polling vote thingy going? We had great success with
one for the validator badge. I'd be willng to set one up for a foaf badge as
well.

-Bill Kearney