[rdfweb-dev] button rules

Danny Ayers danny666 at v...
Sat Nov 23 16:50:43 UTC 2002

charset="us-ascii"

Everyone has their favorite file formats and fossil fuels (mine is diesel).

I think buttons should be in SVG or PNG, and not in jpeg or gif.

I believe chip fat is now a popular fuel in the uk...

I don't know how well SVG is supported, by everything supports png these
days. We may as well make an effort to standardize and support other
web activies like http://www.w3.org/Graphics/PNG/.

Yep, PNG is probably the best choice for this purpose. SVG support is
certainly growing, and it's great from a metadata pov (being XML) but I
don't think it would be doing anyone any favours using it for icons at this
point in time.

]]]

1. sounds good sense to me - if you don't know already, there's no way
of
telling what [XML] is for
Lets put that in the image metadata?

2. good idea
3. is this just 'cool urls'? what if the feed format changed?
4. that also sounds sensible, but I'm not sure about what happens when
using
title & alt - can anyone tell me?

Danny Ayers

Semantic Web Log :
http://www.citnames.com/blog

"The lyf so short, the craft so long to lerne." - Chaucer

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor