[rdfweb-dev] Best Practice for working with RDF in code

Danny Ayers danny666 at v...
Tue Oct 1 15:23:25 UTC 2002

>Is the best practice to use an RDF library build ontop of an XML
>parser to deal with RDF, or to use XSLT to convert RDF to some tree
>structure, or what?

Not sure about best practice, but the first approach you mention is that
used by quite a lot of tools, whereas the second is a bit iffy because of
the difference in graph/tree models.

>i.e. for using RDF within .Net, where do I start?

maybe: RDF.NET
http://injektilo.org/rdf/rdf.net.html

Although I believe .NET is meant to be able to handle stuff from every
language under the sun. If it's ok with Java now, personally I'd go for
Jena.

Cheers,
Danny.