[rdfweb-dev] Best Practice for working with RDF in code

Dave Beckett dave.beckett at b...
Tue Oct 1 16:09:08 UTC 2002

>>>Libby Miller said:
> N-triple is a different, simpler, non-XML, and not offical syntax for
> RDF which is very simple to parse. It's unofficial because it doesn't do
> proper internationalization. The RDFCore working group use it for tests
> though. I guess it might just lead to confusion in this
> case...here's the url for info though:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/RDFCore/ntriples/.

[[PLEASE NOTE: This document has been superceded by the RDF Test
Cases Working Draft. See N-Triples for more information.]]

which points at http://www.w3.org/TR/rdf-testcases/#ntriples

Cheers

Dave