A graph of the foaf:knows world

Jim Ley jim at j...
Mon Oct 7 11:26:31 UTC 2002

Hi,

I've drawn a graph of the foaf world, to see who knows who,

http://jibbering.com/codepiction/knows-2002-10-07.svg

I don't do any smushing so where "dan" knows "edd" there's actually 9
lines drawn between 6 different blobs, of all their e-mail addresses the
foaf world knows about. That also means the counts at the top are also
wrong.

The data comes from my foaf scuttery thing (UA of
"A+robotlike+RDF+Scuttering+Thing") which seems to find a lot less urls
than the other existing foaf robots so that's the reason if it doesn't
find you.

Cheers,

Jim.