FOAF Use Case

Doug doug_ransom at t...
Tue Oct 22 12:38:34 UTC 2002

I am currently using rdfpic to put descriptions of photographs into
those photos for a ski trip of last year. It would be nice if there
were a URI scheme to identify the members (none of whome have a foaf
file). I will eventually mine this data to produce a set of web
pages and and RDF index which I hope will survive for 50 years (lets
see how long xhtml 1 is supported by browsers).

Is there a way to identify people in RDF? Maybe a new URN scheme or
URI scheme is required?

Doug