[rdfweb-dev] FOAF Schema

Doug Ransom doug_ransom at t...
Thu Oct 31 05:43:35 UTC 2002

charset="us-ascii"

I agree with Jason's point. Its fun to be fun, but it can be an impediment
to success sometimes.
-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Bell (Pharmalicensing) [mailto:jason at p...]
Sent: October 28, 2002 3:40 AM
To: rdfweb-dev at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [rdfweb-dev] FOAF Schema

Dear All

I've been thinking about some odds and ends over the weekend, mainly about
increasing the potential to working groups of members.

>> http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/geekcode

Could "geekcode" be changed to "skillSummary" or something. The mention
of
geek implies technical and "computery" thus loosing mass appeal. I
suppose
I could use "interest" but that implies personal interests, well it does
me.

If I want to put a team of developers together that have Java, XSLT and
JSP
and that info was in the "skillSummary" property then I could search on
that
and return a list of names/email addresses. That's the sort of thing I am
aiming for.

Lastly, I was talking to Dan about the inclusion of another website url
property for weblogs or journals.

Got that off my chest.... :)

Kind regards
Jase