[rdfweb-dev] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-feather-hashed-uri-03.txt

Dan Brickley danbri at w...
Thu Sep 19 15:31:55 UTC 2002

Interesting approach. I wonder whether using the existing data: schema
(plus a media type, eg text/hashed-uri+...) might be better than carving a
new top level slice of the web namespace? Either way, worth keeping an eye
on this in case it goes anywhere...

I have several uses for this or similar techniques, but haven't really got
my thoughts fully together on the topic.

thanks for the link,

Dan