FOAF as a popular address format: how to augment vocabulary?

Dan Brickley danbri at w...
Fri Sep 20 15:32:45 UTC 2002

I took a mediumlength-to-brief look at your proposals, and they all seem
pretty sensible. They or something pretty close would make useful
additions to FOAF.

The formal FOAFCommunityProcess for getting stuff into the namespace is
pretty random ;-)

Floating suggestions on the list, linking them from the Wiki, and showing
instance data and apps that use them is a good start. Libby and I have
write access to the namespace's schema document, and PGP-sign it
after any changes. I think we should package up a bundle of additions and
fixes. I'm busy for the next week at least though. Can you summarise the
changes?

I'd also like to flesh out the family tree stuff; there are a few
suggestions floating around... Would be good to pull them together.
Volunteers?

Dan