[rdfweb-dev] languages

Leandro Mariano Lopez llopez at xinergiaargentina.com
Fri Aug 1 20:59:37 UTC 2003

Peter Saint-Andre wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2003 at 04:04:20PM +0100, Ian Davis wrote:
 >
> One nit about Leandro's schema is that it explicitly forbids the use of
> ISO 639-2 identifiers, whereas I'd like to include those since I read
> Ancient Greek and there is no 639-1 identifier for that language.

Actually, there's an error in my schema: dc:language is used to specify
content language. I'm rewriting the schema using OWL and XSD, which
defines http://www.w3.org/2000/10/XMLSchema#language, which is the
correct type for the property. I think this will fix this problem.

Bye!

--
Leandro Mariano Lopez (inkel)
home: http://purl.org/net/inkel/