[rdfweb-dev] [ann] Speaks, Reads and Writes 2.0 Draft

Leandro Mariano Lopez llopez at xinergiaargentina.com
Mon Aug 4 21:17:31 UTC 2003

Hi all:

As I promised in previous emails to the list [1], I've rewrited my
Speaks, Reads and Writes [2] schema usign OWL [3], adding language level
and language type properties as suggested [4]. This version is still a
draft version, but I want you to review it and send me your comments
about it.

This is my second attempt to write a schema, and my first onw using OWL,
so please, any errors you found, let me know about it.

You will find the schema at this URL [2], a Notation3 version [5] and an
example in Notation3 [6] and XML/RDF [7]

Regards,

Leandro Mariano Lopez (inkel)
homepage: http://purl.org/net/inkel/
weblog (spanish): http://f14web.com.ar/inkel/blog/