[rdfweb-dev] Re: bio:olb --- text or hypertext?

Ian Davis iand at internetalchemy.org
Tue Aug 5 11:18:09 UTC 2003

On Tuesday, 05 August 2003 at 10:40, Dan Brickley wrote:

> Should we encourage TypePad to strip the markup before presenting it as
> bio:olb? ie.
Yes, I agree completely with this. It's intended usage is a simple one line
description of a person and their achievements etc. Detail should be
brought out into machine readable elements. In the example you're
using it would be good to see usage of foaf:made, foaf:weblog etc.
Descriptions of current and past employers is biographical information
too but needs careful thinking to get the chronology semantics right.

-- Ian <iand at internetalchemy.org>
"Science is organized knowledge. Wisdom is organized life."