[rdfweb-dev] Some RDF stats

Dan Brickley danbri at w3.org
Wed Aug 6 09:35:08 UTC 2003

* Jim Ley <jim at jibbering.com> [2003-08-06 07:26-0000]
> "Julian Bond" <julian_bond at voidstar.com>
> > There's rather a lot of tags in the wild that don't appear in the spec!
> > foaf:asshole,
>
> Dunno about this one.
>
> > foaf:rudeThing from:
> http://rdfweb.org/2002/svgsemantics/picsng-demo.html
>
> > and foaf:wakeUpSlacker
>
> danbri's somewhat jokey suggestion for a distributed alarm clock app.

I was serious! However I do think (given adoption levels to date) that
that property will be a good one to use in an 'extending FOAF' howto,
ie. I'll move it out of FOAF for educational purposes, to show people
how to make their own vocabularies.

http://rdfweb.org/topic/FOAFAlarmClock

[[
In the FOAF Project home page, I suggested that RDFWeb/FOAF tools might
constitute a 'platform for geeky fads'. This is a grave and ambitious
claim to make without backing it up with at least some evidence.
]]

According to my stats, Jim remains the single user of this...