[rdfweb-dev] RDF Parsers

Julian Bond julian_bond at voidstar.com
Mon Aug 11 10:05:28 UTC 2003

Dave Beckett <dave.beckett at bristol.ac.uk> wrote:
>> Redland-Raptor. No Windows binaries so that counts it out for me.

>Oh thanks.  Not much light from you there after the first 2 words.

Kind of inevitable that I'd upset an author or two. For which my
apologies. I'd like to be able to help, but my programming skills are
just not up to working on toolkits. My install skills are ok, but time
constrained. Consequently I can cope with the Linux configure/make dance
but typically can't cope with building windows binaries.

I'm really just stating facts here rather than moaning at you. The thing
is, like it or loathe it, there are quite a lot of us app developers out
there who live mostly in the OSS world but use a windows PC for home
development. Purely from the POV of evangelising FOAF and RDF, I think
it's important we're able to support and encourage the three platforms
of pure OSS, mixed OSS and MS and pure MS.

Julian Bond Email&MSM: julian.bond at voidstar.com
Webmaster:              http://www.ecademy.com/
Personal WebLog:       http://www.voidstar.com/
M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173   T: +44 (0)192 0412 433