[rdfweb-dev] RDF Parsers

Edd Dumbill edd at usefulinc.com
Mon Aug 11 10:16:49 UTC 2003

On Mon, 2003-08-11 at 11:05, Julian Bond wrote:
> I'm really just stating facts here rather than moaning at you. The thing
> is, like it or loathe it, there are quite a lot of us app developers out
> there who live mostly in the OSS world but use a windows PC for home
> development. Purely from the POV of evangelising FOAF and RDF, I think
> it's important we're able to support and encourage the three platforms
> of pure OSS, mixed OSS and MS and pure MS.

Agreed.  Binary, easy install, distributions of toolkits is a very good
idea.  I know that some of us who develop more on Linux don't have the
time to figure out what Windows requires, so if there are any people
willing to help out with an open source installer setup, I'm sure such
contributions would be welcomed.

-- Edd