[rdfweb-dev] foaf:foaf

Jim Ley jim at jibbering.com
Mon Aug 11 20:34:55 UTC 2003

"Sean B. Palmer" <sean at mysterylights.com>
> > I think it'd be useful to add an foaf:foaf property to
> > FOAF, too, but that's another rant.
>
> I have the most rediculous of times trying to find people's FOAF
> feeds, for some reason. Google usually gets there in the end, but if
> everybody started using foaf:foaf in their FOAF files, it would make
> things a lot easier for me.

I'm somewhat against it in that I don't believe in people having "a foaf
file", I only see them, and other people having a load of RDF resources
containing information, it also raises the bar to scutter developers, or
makes people include content twice (rdfs:seeAlso/foaf:foaf)

I'm not completely sure of the use cases either.

Jim.