[rdfweb-dev] RDF Parsers

Julian Bond julian_bond at voidstar.com
Mon Aug 11 21:36:06 UTC 2003

Jim Ley <jim at jibbering.com> wrote:
>I've built Raptor on windows many times, simply by doing the
>"configure/make" dance, it works just the same as on windows.  Of course you
>could go for a buld using other windows compilers than gcc under cygwin, but
>they all cost lots of cash, and aren't that friendly compared to the
>configure make.
>
>Redland might deserve an installer, but would raptor really?

The specific thing I'm after is Redland for PHP. I'd only be interested
in Raptor as part of that. So have you built "php_redland.dll"? That's
the need because then I can develop on windows and deploy on LAMP[1].
The longer term ideal is that Redland or something like it is included
in the mainstream PHP distros.

[1]Is this what tempts me down the dual boot experiment? ;-)

Julian Bond Email&MSM: julian.bond at voidstar.com
Webmaster:              http://www.ecademy.com/
Personal WebLog:       http://www.voidstar.com/
M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173   T: +44 (0)192 0412 433