[rdfweb-dev] Time's running out?

Jonathan Greensted jonathan.greensted at sentient.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 06:04:37 UTC 2003

Dear fellow FOAFers,

You are clearly making it up as you go along!

This was fine while FOAF was only used by a bunch of academics who were
playing in their spare time but social networking is going main stream and
the recent discussions should have be resolved years ago.

Mailing lists work well in some scenarios and badly in others.  This is a
case where you just look like a bunch on amateurs blagging your way and
hoping no one will notice.

Well the games up.  I've noticed, so have a few others.  Time to lock
yourselves in a room with a whiteboard, solve the problems properly and
produce a proper definition for the world to use or accept you'll just be
left behind.

So what's it going to be, red pill or blue pill?

J.