Mime type, was: Re: [rdfweb-dev] seeAlso

Jim Ley jim at jibbering.com
Tue Aug 12 09:32:54 UTC 2003

"Dan Brickley" <danbri at w3.org>

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-rdf-in-xhtml-tf/
> We'd probably want to scoop out such RDF. Hmm this is tangled with the
> debate happening elsewhere about appropriate content-type to send XHTML
as...

That's rdf in XHTML, RDF in html is a completely different ball-game, and
such XHTML would have to be served as application/xhtml+xml, I can't see
those techniques meeting Appendix C from the discussion, but yes, I only
said we may want to reject, I certainly would as it will hopefully reduce
the amount of html docs that we attempt to parse (which was about 10% last
time I looked.)  however it may not yet be sensible.

Jim.