[rdfweb-dev] RE: foaf and vcard

Dan Brickley danbri at w3.org
Tue Aug 12 11:48:26 UTC 2003

Forwarded with permission. Note that w3c-i18n-ig is a w3c member-only
list; for public discussions (cc:'s etc if needed)
www-international at w3.org is more appropriate.

Misha's view seems to be that Family and Given names are
culturally pluralistic enough. Morten, any views on this?

Dan

----- Forwarded message from Misha Wolf <Misha.Wolf at reuters.com> -----