[rdfweb-dev] RE: foaf and vcard

Morten Frederiksen mof-rdf at mfd-consult.dk
Tue Aug 12 22:59:13 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 12 August 2003 13:48, Dan Brickley wrote:
> Misha's view seems to be that Family and Given names are
> culturally pluralistic enough. Morten, any views on this?
Agreed, that was what I found as well - although a few seem to prefer
Surname, backed by a dictionary definition...

I of course still think they should all go, but if we at least can cut it
down to just name, family- and given-, that be a step in the right direction.
The rest can probably be handled by OWL at some point.

Regards,
Morten