[rdfweb-dev] RDF PetShop

Leigh Dodds ldodds at ingenta.com
Wed Aug 13 15:04:57 UTC 2003

> Might something like this work for RDF? Maybe even the PetShop app itelf,
> rebuilt using an RDF model instead of an RDBMS? Or even make it cuter -
> describe your pets in FOAF..?

I like this idea. A while back I suggested to the REST folk that they ought
to redesign the PetShop application using a REST-ful approach. Having a
common application implemented in different ways is useful as a yardstick,
both in terms of different implementation approaches but also performance
measuring.

Why not FOAFShop? Only finding people, e.g with common interests, or similar
language skills, etc.

Cheers,

L.