[rdfweb-dev] Project an Agent?

Dan Brickley danbri at w3.org
Fri Aug 15 10:59:19 UTC 2003

Yup, this is a fair point. Could you please file a bug report on it
(http://rdfweb.org/issues/) and stick me as issue owner? The issue is
currently acknowledged only as an XML comment within the schema itself,

see http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/index.rdf

<rdfs:Class rdf:about="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Project"
  vs:term_status="unstable" rdfs:label="Project" rdfs:comment="A project
  (a collective endeavour of some kind).">
  <rdfs:subClassOf rdf:resource="http://xmlns.com/wordnet/1.6/Project"/>
  <rdfs:isDefinedBy rdf:resource="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/"/>
  <owl:disjointWith rdf:resource="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Person"/>
  <owl:disjointWith rdf:resource="http://xmlns.com/foaf/0.1/Document"/>

  <!-- arguably a subclass of Agent; to be discussed -->

</rdfs:Class>

cheers,

Dan

* Libby Miller <Libby.Miller at bristol.ac.uk> [2003-08-15 11:52+0100]