[rdfweb-dev] advocating use of rdf:ID / rdf:about attributes on foaf:Person tags

Jonathan Greensted jonathan.greensted at sentient.co.uk
Tue Aug 19 05:09:14 UTC 2003

I vote for <birthday/> eg. the day of your birth in standard xml date format.

IMHO, the only risk is people don't correctly use the year value but
presentation layer code should deal with that problem.  eg. ask for birthday
and age then match them to create a confirm the correct value.

It also allows you to include a time element for those of us who care about
what time we were born.

J.