[rdfweb-dev] Dates in the rdfweb-dev RSS feed

Dan Brickley danbri at w3.org
Tue Aug 19 14:33:09 UTC 2003

* Jonathan Greensted <jonathan.greensted at sentient.co.uk> [2003-08-19 15:24+0100]
> Fellow RDF-ers
>
> <jg:rant>
>
> I've just started (and stopped) reading the rdfweb-dev list via RSS and I'm
> totally gob-smacked that the RSS feed does not include a time portion allowing
> my RSS reader to display the posts in a sensible order.
>
> Whoever is responsible for this feed ought to be ashamed for missing something
> so basic.
>
> </jg:rant>
>
> Have a nice day now!

How's your Python? This is a patch I made to someone else's patch to
MailMan...

See http://rdfweb.org/2003/06/mailman-rss/rsspatch for my last edit, and

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=300103&aid=657951&group_id=103

for status of the code. hmm looks like some changes since I last looked.

no time to look at this myself at moment...

use the src luke ;)