[rdfweb-dev] Message routing

Julian Bond julian_bond at voidstar.com
Wed Aug 20 09:40:34 UTC 2003

Jonathan Greensted <jonathan.greensted at sentient.co.uk> wrote:
>Completely agree with you apart from this last bit.  We need a mechanism to
>allow software to send messages on your behalf via some URI.  Maybe
>this URI is
>a Web Service endpoint?  (WSDL URI?)

We're talking about this elsewhere, so I'll only make one point here.

If a mechanism or service like this existed, then foaf could/should be
extended to support it. Since it doesn't exist yet, it's impossible to
know what form the foaf extension should take.

I was trying to find a general truth in there that could be supported
now.

Julian Bond Email&MSM: julian.bond at voidstar.com
Webmaster:              http://www.ecademy.com/
Personal WebLog:       http://www.voidstar.com/
M: +44 (0)77 5907 2173   T: +44 (0)192 0412 433